Thursday, October 14, 2010

project pictures

True to my word, here are the pictures I've been working on for Pioneer Woman's photography/Photoshop contest.

The original:

My first edit:

And my final edit:


Yes, all the same picture, just different editing.
I'd have to say that I like my first edit better. I like things to be as true to what we see in real life, which is probably why I will never do any of the crazy photo editing that you sometimes see (ex: black and white with one color as the focus, usually red or yellow).

I wasn't chosen in the first round, but maybe the second? I think it would be neat to win, but I'm doing this more for the practice than anything else. When I get good and familiar with Photoshop, I will be bustin' out blog entries with photos left and right. But, for now, we have to go at a snail's pace for I am not so proficient.

If  you have any input on my photos, or have any sweet Photoshop tutorial sites for me to check out, please do not hesitate. I need all the freaking help I can get!

No comments: