Tuesday, October 5, 2010

news

Nothing too special going on here.
Sunday was cook day. I decided to make a soup out of things from the market. Then I remembered that I needed beans, which meant that I needed to cook my beans. This takes a couple hours, so no soup Sunday night.
Monday night though, I made the soup. I took some pictures, so I will post those shortly. And, I have to say, the soup turned out pretty good. I'd say pretty good, at least for my first ever home made soup. Nothing from a can but the mushrooms (can't find those fresh here). Alex gave it a 6 or 7. I agree.

Despite having many, many followers, no one likes to leave me comments. I think it might be because there is nothing that cool on my site yet. I will get with it. I will make some cool things, write something interesting, and then you will all want to comment about it. One day. I hope soon.

As for now, I am under the weather and came home early from work to sleep.
Then I woke up, ate a couple of sandwiches, a Popsicle, and then watched the movie Kick-Ass. While I am not a fan of the gore, the movie was pretty enjoyable. I am kind of terrified of the little girl.
PS, I have decided that "Superheros" are just serial killers. Like Dexter.

Lastly, I discovered Monday that we have an oven that does not work. I wanted to use it for my soup, but improvised. I do not know how I can bake things without a stove. Worst. News. Ever.

Now off to do some yoga.

2 comments:

The Cervantez Family said...

Sorry you don't have a stove that works. When you come home you are more than welcome to use mine...hehe LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!

P.D. said...

Whoa whoa whoa!! When is the last time you saw Superman kill somebody? Spiderman? Batman doesn't even use guns! Now, I'm not saying Dexter isn't a badass; he is. But Superheroes' vigilante justice usually leaves the bad guy in the cops custody. I think it would be more appropriate to say Dexter is a Batman who kills. I think Mack could've probably helped me with these sweet comic book references, but I tried. :P Also, I enjoyed Kick-Ass, and this blog post.