Wednesday, October 6, 2010

comments

Last note about this, I swear.
Someone had mentioned that you have to sign in with a google account in order to post comments...
Well, that's annoying.
For some reason, I thought you could use OpenID, which would allow you to log on with your facebook account, for example. But, I guess that's not the case. Therefore, I have opened the site up to all comments, whether you sign in, put your name on it, or leave it as anonymous.

So, there you have it. No more excuses.
If I found out a way to work with OpenID (I like it. I use it on other sites), I will let you all know.


Funny bit of the day -
One of the kids at school asked me "What is a slumlady?" I asked him to spell it for me. He showed me his notebook paper where he had written down "SlimShady." I then explained to him about Eminem, Slim Shady, and Marshall Mathers. I never thought that I would be in such a position.

1 comment:

carrie said...

desaree! I didn't know you had a blog! or that you were in honduras! this is just a wonderful surprise :) please fill me in on your life. I hope it is just amazing! I love you.